Monday, August 26, 2019

Kiwi culture


Kapa haka is a huge part of the maori culture and new zealand as a country. Tourists from all over the world are drawn to our country because of our culture and traditions. There are many competitions for kapa haka ranging from primary schools to adults and is taken very seriously to maori as a people. There are many types of songs and haka that is involved with a kapa haka bracket and each one has its own meaning behind it.Kiwi icons are not just the things that we eat or do but what makes us who we are as a country. Kapa haka has impacted me because I do a lot at school and I enjoy singing.

2 comments:

  1. hi leilani. I like your presentation on kapa haka. I like how kapa haka has impacted you and you've gotten so far. Do you plan on doing kapa haka in your future? Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leilani i liked what you did with your kiwi culture,I liked that you used kapa haka for your kiwi culture, I think you put a lot of effort into your work,I think you put a lot of effort into your work,Something helpful is to put a lot of pictures in, Maybe next time put more detail in?

    ReplyDelete